Services & Facilities
The Aus Ships group is headquartered within the Rivergate Marina & Shipyard precinct on the southern side of the Brisbane River, in close proximity to Brisbane’s domestic and international airports.
This state of the art precinct provides the ultimate in marine infrastructure including 75 & 300 tonne travelifts, fuel wharf and marina which combined with a range of high quality suppliers and maritime contractors provides THE complete marine solution.
The facility includes enclosed construction halls of 700 and 1,000 m2 and 15,000 m2 of hardstand space with 24 hour monitored security systems. The Aus Ships Group’s owned facility comprises undercover, enclosed and secure workshops of 1,200 m2 with design & administration offices of 150 m2 all outfitted with the latest in equipment including:
- Market leading software programs including Autocad, Rhino 3D, Maxsurf and Bentley
- Large scale 3D printing systems
- Project management and job costing software Workflow Max, Enable HR and Xero
- State of the art welding equipment (pulse, mig, tig, stick)
- Forklifts, scissor lift and working platforms
- Engineering workshop with lathe, drill, press brake, pipebenders and band saws
- Fitout workshop with table saws, cutting equipment and setout tables
Mon - Fri : 0800 - 1700 (AEST)